Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a couple more cards

I did manage to get a couple more cards done and in the mail before the weekend. 


I used the same My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch at Splitcoast Stampers:





The first is another sympathy card - these photos were taken at the same time & I wish I could explain  the color differences, but I can't.

As you can see, I used a scrap of patterned paper to make a very simple finish to the inside of the card.


I finally finished the birthday card I planned to make - because these cards are a little lumpy they have to be hand processed by the post office, costing a few cents more. 


I'm crossing my fingers it arrives to surprise the birthday girl by tomorrow!








Once again, it looks like the photos were taken under different lighting conditions(?).

I just used a simple scrap strip of the patterned paper and a piece of white cardstock to finish the inside of the card.






I did manage to finish my spray painting and hope to post photos later this week. Our weather was glorious over the weekend and we did spend some time working on our landscaping - it is going to look worse before it gets better, but I think our neighbors are happy to see some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!