Friday, March 9, 2012

happy to be doing a challenge this week

I have discovered that if I have any hope to participate in the My Favorite Things Weekly Stamp Club (MFTWSC) Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers, I have to get started as soon as the sketch is posted on Wednesday.

Here is the sketch for this week:




I made another birthday card - can't seem to keep a big enough supply around these days!


The patterned paper is from a Basic Grey 6x6 pad and I pulled out my Martha Stewart butterfly punch and a beaded trim from Hobby Lobby.

Now I need to finish up some homework for my Design & Color class. The last couple of weeks have flown by with nursing sickies, getting sick myself and then taking off for an annual, fantabulous 4 day creative retreat with seven friends who share my paper & ink obsession.

Until we meet again, 

Jacquie




No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!