Saturday, May 5, 2012

more glitter for Mother's Day

I had so much fun glittering last week that I came back to it for this week's MFT weekly stamp club sketch challenge at Splitcoast Stampers.

Here is the current sketch:

                             

For some reason, when the sketch is square, I want to create a rectangular card and when the sketch is rectangular, I want to create a square card! Am I always this contrary?

We are fortunate to still be celebrating Mother's Day with both my mother and my mother-in-law. They are both about 1200 miles away, so our celebrating is from a distance, but I hope this card brings a happy smile.


I softened the lines on the left side of the sketch by using a very sheer ribbon and giving it a twist in the middle.

The papers are from the Victoria Gardens Echo Park 6x6 designer paper pad and other embellishments are from my stash.

I'm heading back to work on the second card.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! And sparkly! And yes you are that contrary! hee hee

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!