Saturday, November 9, 2013

Monday Mood Board #22 + CASual Fridays Embossing + Simon Says

The Monday Mood Board #22 from Wplus9 has been pinging around inside my head for a few days - this is one of those cards that looks nothing like the plan I started with, but I think it is going to be one of my all-time favorites.




I started with the tag and everything progressed from there.



I pulled out a few pieces of pattern papers that echoed the colors & feel of the Mood Board to make the tag - the bonus of paper piecing a tag like this is I had enough "pieces" to make 3 tags.




An embossed stamp from Lacey Layers creates a home for the sentiment from Fresh Cut Florals. A border is created with the same stamp down one side of the front panel along with a piece of lace tape.



CFC119: Use dry or heat embossing on your Clean And Simple project.
Deadline is Wednesday, Nov. 13th at noon eastern.

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie





4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Jacquie this is STUNNING!!! Love it my dear! I had to pin it so I can CASE it someday soon!!!! :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is fabulous. I was totally stumped by that board, but now seeing your card, you make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty love the doily stamps and lace! for playing along with the Clean and Simple challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the patched tag! so pretty! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!