Monday, March 24, 2014

Make It Monday #157 DYI Cover Plates

I think this is the quickest I have made a card for the PTI Make It Monday technique challenge. Betsy  Veldman has a couple of great examples in her tutorial for DYI Cover Plates - you can see the MIM #157 tutotial here. 

Since the Leave It Be stamp & die set was sitting on my desk, I put them to work creating a fast and easy card.



I used a little tape to hold the die cut panel to the white card base while I stamped the leaf images. Once it was all stamped, I removed the tape and adhered the panel with foam squares.




I hadn't thought too much about where or how I would add a sentiment, so followed Betsy's lead and used the same "thank you" die.

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

8 comments:

  1. Fun card Jacquie. Great die to use with happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bright and bold - great card Jacquie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and fabulous--I definitely need to get to this video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquie Ii would totally buy that cover plate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, who would have thought? That Leave It Be die looks incredible as a cover plate- great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! I love the bold colors!! we are starving for color here in northwestern, WI!!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!