Tuesday, September 27, 2016

CASology Week 217: CUTE

Welcome to Week 217 at CASology!



I think you are really going to enjoy our cue word this week! I picked this CUTE Panda image from this week's sponsor, Kitty Bee Designs, to use on my card.


  


The digital image is printed on white cardstock then cut with a stitched rectangle die. The lines of the SSS You diecut nestle nicely into the sides of my sweet panda and a coordinating sentiment is stamped directly on the panel. This image panel is popped up on a green embossed panel that is attached to the card base. The wiggly embossed lines made me think of a stand of bamboo.




For more CUTE ideas, please check out the Design Team!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Diana!


We are looking forward to seeing how CUTE inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie

6 comments:

  1. The perfect e.f. for representing bamboo, and a CUTE Panda, for sure, Jacquie! Fabulous card...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. I also thought of bamboo when I saw those embossed lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and very cute card ! Yes, no doubt, we clearly see the bamboo in the background before reading your post, you goal is achieved ! This panda is so adorable and I love the green sentiment for the contrast. Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that texture and the coordinating green "you"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your bold green with your soft and fluffy image! Soooo sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you used just one color besides the black and white neutrals Jacquie. So cute and the YOU die is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!