Tuesday, April 4, 2017

CASology Week 243: ICING

Welcome to Week 243 at CASology!




I think we might see a lot of pretty cakes in the gallery this week! I couldn't wait to pull of my new Stampin' Up Crazy Cake stamp set to create a brightly iced layer cake in a couple of my daughter's favorite colors.




A touch of Wink of Stella adds a bit of glitter to the candle flame.




Check out the Design Team cards for more takes on the cue word!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)
Sherrie Mannion (off this week)

Guest Designer: Lin B.!

Sponsor: Serendipity Stamps


We are looking forward to seeing how ICING inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

I am also linking this card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog, where the challenge is to Anything Goes, and to Seize the Birthday in their Anything Goes category.




Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Such a fun image! Great design and colors!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamps used here. What an amazing looking cake and CAS card. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I have this set and it's hardly been used - I think I'll pull it out and give it some love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacquie what a fun birthday cake...love that word in the middle of all that sweet goodness! Thank you for playing with us at STB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card - that is definitely one of my fav colour combos.
    Thank you so much for choosing my card as your honourable mention - I was thrilled to see it up thee on the CASology blog.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!