Tuesday, June 20, 2017

CASology Week 254: HOUSE

Welcome to Week 254 at CASology!




As soon as I saw the cue card this week, I pulled out the Memory Box Birdhouse Trio die to sit on my desk while I thought about what kind of card I needed.  The sentiment from Jane's Doodles Neighborhood stamp set is perfect for a thank you card we'll be needing later this summer. A Zig marker is used to add the blue watercolored sky directly onto a watercolor card base before the die cut is adhered.




Check out the Design Team cards for more great ideas!



Jacquie Southas (you are here)

Guest Designer: Sue!



We are looking forward to seeing how HOUSE inspires you -  just remember to keep it Clean & Simple! You have until Monday at noon (CMT) to link your card to the CASology blog. 

Thanks for stopping by,

Jacquie


4 comments:

  1. how has this little number been hiding from me? Jacquie, I LOve the way you've highlighted them without any fuss!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet take on the cue card, Jacquie! Your watercolored background really makes your bird houses pop on this card...so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is awesome !!!!!
    Love the simplicity !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly CAS, Jacquie! Love all the interest in that watercoloured background. It's dreamy!

    ReplyDelete

It makes my day when you take time to comment - thank you!